We are pleased to offer Free Worldwide Delivery on all orders
Sent by DHL
Arriving at the end of the next working day *
Orders up to £500.00
Sent by Royal Mail
- 2 working days to Western Europe *
- 4 working days to Eastern Europe *
- 6 working days to the Rest of the World *
Orders above £500.00
Sent by DHL
Arriving at the end of the next possible working day *
Ring sizing will add a 2-3 days to the delivery estimate
We have no authority over a local country's customs department
In most countries, duty does not apply when purchasing antiques aged over 100 years old. We will mark your purchases as 'antiques' to ensure this is the case.
You may be liable to pay local taxes on imported goods. Usually your country will have a website or customs office providing you with the relevant rates. Otherwise get in touch with us and we are happy to look into it for you.
Further partial restrictions on importation of items such as ours exist in specific countries. Please contact us to make sure your country does not fit into this bracket.
- We are unable to redirect orders once items have been dispatched
- All items are fully insured and sent at the risk of The Antique Jewellery Company
- Once dispatched, your full end-to-end tracking details will be provided via email
- All orders require a signature upon receipt
- Items will be sent out within 24 hours of receipt of payment
- We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays
- We do not ship to a postal box address
- Bangladesh (BD), Burma (MM), Central African Republic (CF), Comoros (KM), Cuba (CU), Equatorial Guinea (GQ), Falkland Islands (FK), Guinea Bissau (GW), India- IN), Iran (IR), Korea, North (North Korea) (NP), Pakistan (PK), Russia (RU), Sierra Leone (SL), Somalia (SO), Sri Lanka (LK), Sudan (SD), Tajikistan (TJ), Turkmenistan, Republic Of (TM), Ukraine (UK)